New York City Collection Set
The New York City collection set consists of 5 unique modern embroidery patterns inspired from the big apple. All the designs concentrates on graphical line-work to convey an impressive and advanced look.
Due to the high level of detail, we have labelled the patterns as advanced. Nevertheless, there are only a couple of different techniques used, which means that any courageous new stitcher will still be able to take on the projects successfully.
Additionally, all patterns come with a process video to support you in the process. You can find them on the Charles and Elin youtube, or via the direct links on the respective patterns. We recommend to have a look at the videos before you begin each design to have a better idea of the process.
Materials you need to complete this embroidery design:
- 🖼️ Cotton canvas (or any non-stretch and non-transparent cotton fabric such as Duck canvas 7oz)
- 🖼️ Embroidery hoop of 30cm (12“)
- 🎨Embroidery needle (We love to use 1-5 Bohin France or DMC needles)
- 🧵 Embroidery floss (DMC colour codes are indicated on your pattern pdf)
- ✂️ Scissor
- 📝 Carbon paper for transfer (Alternatively solvy paper, iron-on pen or any other transfer method of your preference)
- 🖊️ Pointy ball point pen
- 📏 Optional: Small ruler
Here is an article with more information about the various materials that we use.
→ Included in your pattern pdf is a video tutorial on how to transfer our architectural hand embroidery designs with carbon paper.
→ Upon purchase you will also receive an invitation to our supportive Private Facebook community that is available only for stitchers of our designs and courses.